CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANER
Strip away deep stains fast with pro quality carpet and upholstery cleaner
Achieve a flawless finish inside your ride. No matter how meticulous you are about keeping your interior clean, upholstery takes a beating. It can’t be avoided. Your carpets, headliners and fabric seats have seen it all: from the crud on the bottom of your shoes to the crumbs, spills and splashes that are a part of everyday life.
Show your upholstery some love by keeping every inch of your carpets and seats finely clean, thanks to innovative technology in our custom carpet and upholstery cleaner formula. Unlock dirt and residue from all your interior upholstery surfaces, including carpet, upholstery, fabrics, side panels, headliners, and cloth seats. Safe but powerful cleansing agents in this specially-engineered cleaner penetrate deep into your fabric’s fiber weave without discoloring the material or leaving behind a shadow. A sleek, compact bottle design makes it easy reach tight areas to banish dirt and odors. Coagulation agents adhere to difficult-to-remove dust and micro dirt, breaking it free from upholstery strands and revitalizing the look, color and texture of your upholstery. We know you can’t wait all day for your interior to dry out, so this quick-dry formula is designed to evaporate fast.
Not only does our custom formula enhance the look of your interior, it freshens up the smell. Sitting in your ride every day makes you immune to the stuffy mystery odors that get trapped in your upholstery. Eliminate odor-causing bacteria that is lodged in your upholstery fibers, without replacing it with an overpowering chemical stench. Our crisp-scented formula leaves your car smelling light and refreshed, with no sticky residue.
This superior carpet and upholstery cleaner is the finishing West Coast touch on your immaculate interior.
- DEEP CLEANING POWER
- QUICK-DRY TECHNOLOGY
- LEAVES A CLEAN, DRY FEEL
Straight from the Shop: Pro Tips
- Always follow manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Use appropriate eye and skin protection.
- Be careful when reaching under your seats to clean them.
- When brushing carpets, always brush in one direction–never in circles.
- Do not oversaturate carpets when cleaning them. Go for moist, not soaked.
- Clean your interior first, then leave your doors open so your carpets can dry.
- Spray cleaner liberally onto one area at a time.
- Gently agitate with auto-care brush or microfiber towel to lift dirt. (Do not let product dry before wiping clean.)
- Wipe clean with dry microfiber towel.
- Heavier stains may require a repeat of steps 1, 2 & 3.
- When clean & dry, vacuum area again to restore finish and prevent matting.
If you’re not satisfied, neither am I. If you don’t love these products, I’ll refund your purchase price.