In the custom car world, your paint job is everything
On the custom car scene, your vehicle is only as pristine as your paint. A dull paint job tells the world that you’re either clueless about car care, or you just don’t care. Do right by your ride by using the same specially developed synthetic wax we use on every custom build before it rolls out of our shop.
Plain carnauba wax delivers a fine pop of gloss–until it wears off. We’ve gone to great lengths to secure the most sophisticated synthetic polymers available, ensuring that West Coast Customs Synthetic Wax keeps its luster longer.
West Coast Customs Synthetic Wax is a must-use polish product if you’re looking to save time on application and get a longer lifespan out of your shine. Skillfully blending synthetic polymers with rich polishing oils and optical enhancers creates a better coat and maximizes the brilliance of the high gloss.
This supremely durable Synthetic Wax helps you achieve sharp reflections and a mirror-like gleam that blows past traditional wax, and it’s all thanks to specialty science. By carefully formulating this fine-tuned solution and testing it on every paint job under the sun, our signature synthetic wax brings out deep, clear reflections and provides a smooth-as-glass finish, wash after wash.
- SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY
- SEALS IN THE BRILLIANT HIGH-GLOSS
- AMAZING PERFORMANCE ON DARK PAINTS
Straight from the Shop: Pro Tips
- Always wash with a quality car wash to help extend your wax protection.
- When wax is wiped off, use Exterior Detailer to remove any remaining streaks.
- When paint detailers become slow to wipe off, it is time to re-wax.
- Perform the “squeak test” to determine if re-waxing is needed.
- Apply to cool, clean paint with a foam applicator pad.
- Evenly spread a thin coat, utilizing a circular motion, over all painted surfaces.
- When wax dries to a haze, easily remove with a microfiber or soft terry towel.
If you’re not satisfied, neither am I. If you don’t love these products, I’ll refund your purchase price.